The best thing you can do for your career and professional development is to attend the premier event for maritime and ocean professionals.
The SNAME Maritime Convention provides:
- Over 50 hours of technical presentations, including topics on ship production, operations, manufacturing research, and engineering/ design;
- Networking with international leaders of today and tomorrow;
- An Expo Hall filled with cutting-edge industry representation;
- Panel discussions on Autonomy in Shipping, PNW Shipbuilding, Canadian Shipbuilding, and LNG Fuels;
- And of course, the Opening Plenary Session, SNAME Annual Banquet and President's Luncheon, where outstanding achievements in industry are recognized, as well featured Keynote Speakers.