Graduates & Graduating Seniors
We want you to stay with SNAME!
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! As you take the next step towards your professional career in the maritime world, we hope that you STAY with SNAME
!We will provide information on whom to email with your updated contact information soon. Thank you for your patience.
Your contact information will include your name, address, phone number, post-school email, graduation date, and the school from which you graduated. (If you are not yet sure of your plans post graduation, you may provide your home/parent's address.)
By updating your contact information, you will receive the following:
- Exclusive SNAME graduation gift
- Pay Student renewal fees and receive Student discounts for 2014-2015
- "Associate Member in Transition" status for 2014 - Renew your membership at $35; Continue to receive Student discounts; and Register for events at the Student rates
membership is important as you begin your career. Navigate your future with the assistance and support of THE professional society focused on your success.
Benefits as a SNAME
membership include the following:
- Attend SNAME events and symposia at special member prices
- Participate in local section activities
- Join and contribute to various committees of your interest
- Young Professionals Program
- Discounts on SNAME publications
- Opportunities to submit and present technical papers
- Publish in SNAME journals, Transactions, and other publications
- Network with industry leaders
- Career Center
- SNAME communications, including SNAMeNewsLetter and Technical and Topical
- Professional Referral Program
To maintain your membership and access to SNAME
benefits, you must fill out the Contact Form.
If you will not be graduating this year, please provide your correct graduation date so we can keep our records up-to-date and contact you at the right time.