Please provide us with your updated contact information - if you are not yet sure of your plans post graduation, please provide your home/parent's address.
By updating your contact information, you will receive:
◊ Exclusive SNAME graduation gift
◊ Pay Student renewal fees and receive Student discounts for 2014-2015
◊ "Associate Member in Transition" status for 2014 - Renew your membership at $35; Continue to receive Student discounts; and Register for events at the Student rates
SNAME membership is important as you begin your career. Navigate your future with the assistance and support of THE professional society focused on your success.
Benefits as a SNAME member include:
- Attend SNAME events and symposia at special member prices
- Participate in local section activities
- Join and contribute to various committees of your interest
- Young Professionals Program
- Discounts on SNAME publications
- Opportunities to submit and present technical papers
- Publish in SNAME journals, Transactions, and other publications
- Network with industry leaders
- Career Center
- SNAME communications, including SNAMeNewsLetter and Technical and Topical
- Professional Referral Program
To maintain your membership and access to SNAME benefits, you must fill out the Updated Contact Form.
Class of 2014 Updated Contact Information Form.doc